Dr. Asok Doraiswamy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Asok Doraiswamy?

Great Doctor and Great Staff

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I really love this Doctor . He doesn't act like he is above you . I feel really comfortable with him and his staff . Debbie gets back to you right away .

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Very nice doctor cares for his patients and is a great listener. Ask any nurse will say the same.This RN gives him 5 stars great at what he does top notch sergeon

Gastric Sleeve / Lap Band Revision Patient

Posted on August 28th, 2015

He is kind and sensitive and makes you know that he cares how you feel about the surgery. He is professional and up to date on the latest techniques. You will feel safe and comfortable at all times. I had a lap bad that failed and then he performed a sleeve on me. It was the best thing I ever did for myself.

Very experienced surgeon

Posted on August 4th, 2015

I needed to have my gallbladder removed. I had put it off for years and delt with the painful episodes my large gallstones caused. I was nervous about the procedure because I am obese and a friend had just gone through a nightmare with her gallbladder surgery. Dr. Doraiswamy spent time with me discussing the procedure in detail, he is also a bariatric surgeon so he made me aware of any complications that might arise due to my weight. The surgery went great, I went home the same day. I never needed pain meds. I was able to walk with ease, take care of minor chores around the house and I even returned to work the next week after my staples were removed. I have not had any complications or problems since the surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Doraiswamy and his group.

Posted on June 28th, 2014

I lucked out with Dr. D. You will never meet a more caring Doctor that works with you to manage your illness. There are not enough stars in this rating system. He is off the charts!

Posted on June 14th, 2017