A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asok Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asok Ray is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asok Ray, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Ray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asok Kumar Ray MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asok K. Ray practice?
- Dr. Asok Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Asok Ray practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Geriatric Doctors.