A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aspen Ralph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aspen Ralph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ralph graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ralph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aspen Irene Ralph DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aspen I. Ralph practice?
- Dr. Aspen Ralph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aspen Ralph practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.