A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asra Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asra Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asra Ahmed, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asra Z Ahmed MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Asra Z. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Asra Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Asra Ahmed practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Hematologists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.