A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asra Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asra Ahmed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asra Ahmed, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asra Z Ahmed MD is a female Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Asra Z. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Asra Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asra Ahmed practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Canton Hematologists and Canton Oncologists.