A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asra Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asra Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asra Ahmed, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asra Ahmed MD is a female Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Asra Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Asra Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asra Ahmed practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Novi, MI.
See Canton Hematologists and Canton Oncologists.