Dr. Asra Ali MD Patient Reviews

3.2

August 8th, 2015
Risky
She's in it for the money. She takes on way too many patients this isn't able to provide the adequate amount of attention a patients

January 30th, 2014
Horrible Doctor!
I went to see Dr. Ali about an unusual nodule and skin breakout. Dr. Ali spent less than 3 minutes with me. She never told me what she was prescribing to me, only turning to her assistant and telling her and then walking out of the office like a bolt of lightening. Dr. Ali was very unprofessional and insensitive to patient. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

January 16th, 2012
the office was overbooked, staff was not helpful and after sitting in waiting room for 55 minutes which was 40 minutes past my shceudled appoitment, I left never to return!

October 22nd, 2010
Cold, rude, not thorough
I went to Dr Ali to have some skin nodules on my middle-aged torso looked at and removed. She asked me to take off my shirt, and then said 'where are they?'. I told her I wanted a good 'inspection' as I am not young, and that I didn't keep a list of all the little nodules. She froze 2 or 3 of them off, and did NOT even do a thorough look to see where else I might have growths on my torso. When I got home and had time to myself, I quickly felt 3 or 4 MORE obvious nodules / growths that she was apparently too busy to bother with. On top of that, her bill was 30% higher than my old skin doctor. I am sorry I went to this doctor. It's so hard to find time to take off work and get an appointment, and I took half a day off a busy managerial job, all for a half-hearted treatment. The atmosphere among her staff mirrors exactly Dr Ali's cold, hurried bedside manner. I felt like I was a hamburger in a fast food joint.