A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asra Kermani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asra Kermani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asra Kermani, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kermani graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kermani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asra Kermani MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Asra Kermani practice?
- Dr. Asra Kermani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asra Kermani practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Internists and Rockwall Endocrinologists.