Dr. Asra Kermani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 4th, 2013
Relieved
My husband needed a physician and I called around trying to get him an appointment. I called Dr. Kermani's office and the office lady told me that the doctor was booked. What to do, what to do!! The lady I talked to took my husbands information and my name and number and ask me to get medical records faxed to their office. I have to admit that I called back several times and was treated kindly each time. To my surprise, I received a call and was told that Dr. Kermani had a cancellation and that if we could come the next day, Dr. Kermani would see my husband. Thank you, Lord! The reason I am writing this is that I just listened to several members of my family talk about the horrible, impersonal treatment they receive at the doctor's office. This is not the case at Dr. Kermani's office. We have had two visits now and we are so pleased. My husband is better, we are more educated about his diabetes, the doctor is amazing and the office ladies are helpful and friendly. Sometimes you find an office that has a great doctor and a horrible staff or you find nice office people and an ok doctor. We have found the best in both and we find it refreshing. Thank you, Dr Kermani for being the physician that cares.

March 12th, 2013
Very Satisfied
I was given Dr. Kermani's name by several of my co-worker's. I was in a teacher's workshop and, as often-times happens, the topic turned to physical problems. I mentioned a problem I was having and the frustration with the physician's I was seeing at the time. Almost immediately, I was bombarded with the name "Dr. Kermani". My co-worker's insisted that I would be very pleased with her care. After a few months I scheduled an appointment and off I went to see this doctor that was described to me as almost a miracle worker! LOL! I am please to say that my co-worker's were not embelishing the facts. Dr. Kermani is indeed a gem. She treated my condition and allowed me to have a break-down emotionally. It was a great release to vocalize my frustrations and symptoms and receive true compassion and expert medical advise. I am completely satisfied with Dr Kermani and her office as a whole. I appreciate that her entire staff is patient oriented and I will be a patient for life.

January 31st, 2013
Would Not Recommend
I recently moved to the area and was given Dr. Kermani's name to help treat a condition I've had for roughly 20 years. On my first visit, Dr. Kermani made very insulting and demeaning comments about my condition. She also provided incorrect information and was not interested in helping me come up with a treatment plan that would fit my lifestyle. There was absolutely zero follow up I received from her. I would NOT recommend her and will not be going back.

August 24th, 2012
she is a excellent doctor, and i am very blessed to have found her.

July 8th, 2012
Freedom
As I sit here it has dawned on me that I am beginning to feel like my old self. I have energy and the feeling of no hope is actually fading. I had been seeing another physician and was told that I just had to accept that I am getting older and have problems that go along with getting older. I decided to search the web and began calling different offices. I called Dr. Kermani's office and spoke to Cindy. I told her my situation and she urged me to make an appointment. One thing she said was that Dr. Kermani would actually listen to me. Really...hmmmm..... Cindy did not rush me off the phone and explained everything I needed for my visit. I really appreciated this. No matter how many times I go to the doctor, I am always anxious. My office visit with Dr. Kermani was better than I expected. She is definitely caring, smart and thorough.I appreciate the doctor and her office ladies. I wish I would have found Dr. Kermani 5 years ago. I go all the time now. My energy level is fantastic and I feel freedom to live life like I used to.

May 31st, 2012
Relieved
I wish I would have found Dr. Kermani a long time ago. I have felt so bad for so long. I am having to pinch myself each day to make sure I am not dreaming. I feel great for the first time in years. It took a few blood test and a few medication adjustments but I am actually functioning at a level that I did not think was possible. I become emotional talking about the change I have experienced since Dr Kermani took the time to "get it right". Thank you to Cindy and Mary Ann for being so caring. I will recommend Dr. Kermani to anyone and everyone needing an excellent physician.

April 26th, 2012
Grateful
This was by far the best physician office visit I have ever experienced. From the moment I book the appointment to the time I left the office, everything and everyone was first rate. The doctor is extremely thorough, knowledgeable and kind. She did not judge me but gave me practical advise that I can adhere to. I booked my appointment with Cindy and she was so sweet and listened to me "whine" about my illness. She actually gave me a good dose of encouragement which made me look forward to my visit. I am truly GRATEFUL that I found Dr Kermani.

February 1st, 2012
Satisfied Patient
My visit with Dr Kermani was a complete success. Dr. Kermani was spot on with my diagnisis and treatment. The office staff was great. Very professional but at the same time friendly. I am feeling really well and I am glad that I found an incredible doctor.

October 7th, 2011
Great Doc, Great Office Staff!

October 1st, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Kermani is a wonderful doctor. She is caring, concerned, willing to listen...everything you want in a doctor. I was a patient of hers for more than 2 years. I stopped visiting her because of her new office staff. I called 4 times to make a follow-up with her and it took a month to get a return phone call. Unfortunately, I am not exxaggerating. When I did finally recieve a phone call, the lady spoke to me like I was putting her out and when I mentioned it took a month to get a return call for a dr appt, all she did was sigh and say "well, we've been busy." Dr Kermani would not be happy about that I am sure. She is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, but her new staff drove me away.

December 10th, 2010
Made me feel so comfortable that she is able to review all of my meds and make the best recommendations for my care. Very personable and knowledgeable. Gave practical living suggestions. Excellent experience.

October 19th, 2010
Caring physician
Dr Kermani is a very caring physician who takes the time to talk to you about your condition. She took a lot of time educating me about my diabetes, a ...