A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asrael Bamberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asrael Bamberger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bamberger
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Bamberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asrael Bamberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamberger graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Bamberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asrael Julio Bamberger MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Asrael J. Bamberger practice?
- Dr. Asrael Bamberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Asrael Bamberger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.