A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assad Taha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Taha graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Taha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Assad M Taha MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Assad M. Taha practice?
- Dr. Assad Taha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Assad Taha practices Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA.
See Akron Surgeons.