A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assadollah Mazhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Assadollah Mazhari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazhari
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazhari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assadollah Mazhari, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazhari graduated from Ahwaz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mazhari has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Assadollah A Mazhari MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Assadollah A. Mazhari practice?
- Dr. Assadollah Mazhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Assadollah Mazhari practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.