A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assadollah Mazhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Assadollah Mazhari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazhari
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazhari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assadollah Mazhari, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazhari graduated from Ahwaz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mazhari has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Assadollah A Mazhari MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Assadollah A. Mazhari practice?
- Dr. Assadollah Mazhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Assadollah Mazhari practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.