A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assadollah Mazhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Assadollah Mazhari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assadollah Mazhari, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazhari graduated from Ahwaz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mazhari has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazhari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Assadollah Mazhari practice?
Dr. Assadollah Mazhari practices Neurological Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.