Dr. Assaf Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 7th, 2016
Dr. Gordon gave an excellent injection!! I am definitely coming back and I am definitely recommending Dr. Gordon to people I know who suffer as I do.

March 21st, 2016
The staff was very professional and kind.

March 17th, 2016
Helped with my pain
Dr. Gordon gave me one injection due to my bad back pain due to bulging discs and a degenerated disc. I had seen a different doctor before going to him whose injection went very wrong and gave me incredible amounts of pain for 3 days. Although the injection Dr. Gordon gave me did hurt a lot, it really helped to calm down my back and then after this physical therapy was able to help me. I do my physical therapy every single day...it has been a year and a half now. I would recommend Dr. Gordon.

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Gordon has been a great help to both me and my husband. We recommend your offices all the time.

December 30th, 2015
Grateful for the care I receive. Had been in so much pain for years. Procedures and treatment let me return to old self. Really like the procedures you have in place to prevent dr shopping.

December 17th, 2015
Although my Husband only had one visit with Dr. Gordon, Dr. Gordon exceeded my expectations. He is a very caring and compassionate physician

June 24th, 2015
I really like and appreciate Dr. Gordon & his assistant April. They are both excellent practitioners - they are very courteous and professional and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Gordon and his staff to anyone who had problems similar to mine.

March 3rd, 2015
Dr Assaf Gordon is an excellent pain doctor. He listens to my concerns and is very skill with the procedures. I feel confidence in his knowledge.

October 14th, 2014
consultation and epidural injection
Dr. Gordon is a pleasant young doctor. He took time with me to discuss and explain all my pain symptoms and how he would treat me for back pain this time--epidural nerve block. He also asked about my experiences with steroid shots for other pain issues I'vbe had. The office staff were courteous and thorough. The procedure hurt considerably, and I sure hope it works as it was recommended by surgeon to forestall surgery. There was considerable wait time for which the doctor apologized.

October 7th, 2014
Last time
He gave me an injection that caused me months in the hospital as well as refused to see me after the fact since he was not performing a procedure on me.

May 18th, 2011
Dr. Gordon is SO rushed
He barely examined me before he told me I needed to come back 5-6 times for different types of spinal injections. When I asked him questions about the procedures he literally stood with his hand on the doorknob trying to get out of the office. He did answer but by the time I processed what he said and had more questions, he was gone. I think he's a good doctor so if you're not someone who cares about understanding your condition, he would be fine.

November 4th, 2010
Caring & thorough
I was referred to the Clinic Dr. Gordon works at by my PCP. I had MRI results which did NOT indicate a herniated disc. Dr. Gordon reviewed the MRI summary, spoke with me re: my symptoms & then took the MRI disk to review. Upon finding the herniated disc, he showed me on screen and requested the MRI summary to be ammended. I have since recd. 3 shots, with the first being extremely painful. Throughout the process, Dr. Gordon seemed to be caring. Although I don't know yet if the 3 shots will resolve my issue, I appreciate his willingness to explain my condition and ask if I had further questions. I would definitely recommend him to friends.