Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Assaf Tzur
Dr. Assaf Tzur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Miami Beach, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tzur is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital, Cedars Medical Center and Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Tzur has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Assaf Tzur has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Assaf Tzur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Mark Multach
North Miami Beach, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. Martin Valdivia Arenas
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
North Miami Beach, FL 0.01 mi14
Dr. Nora Gonzalez
North Miami Beach, FL 0.01 mi13