A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assen Bogdanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assen Bogdanov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdanov graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Bogdanov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Assen Bogdanov MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Assen Bogdanov practice?
- Dr. Assen Bogdanov has 1 office location.
Dr. Assen Bogdanov practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Geriatric Doctors.