A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assen Bogdanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assen Bogdanov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bogdanov graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Bogdanov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bogdanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans