A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assen Chekerdjiev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Assen Chekerdjiev is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assen Chekerdjiev, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chekerdjiev graduated from Medical University - Sofia.
Dr. Chekerdjiev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Sibley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Assen N Chekerdjiev MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Assen N. Chekerdjiev practice?
- Dr. Assen Chekerdjiev has 3 office locations.
Dr. Assen Chekerdjiev practices Internal Medicine near Shakopee, MN.
See Shakopee Internists.