Dr. Assen Todorov Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Assen Todorov?

Dr. Todorov and Peninsula Imaging

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Dr. Todorov performed an ultra sound biopsy of the breast on me. He met with me before the procedure and discussed any questions that I might have and answered each one to my satisfaction. He was friendly and courteous at our introduction. He explained what he was going to do before each step of the procedure and made me aware of anything that could be alarming to some patients as in a clicking sound etc. He was very professional and even exhibited a sense of humor ( to my comments) which helps in what can be a stressful situation. He seemed to have a very good working relationship with his supporting staff at PRMC diagnostic breast center. I have met with 3 radiologist from Peninsula Imaging and I would certainly recommend any of them and that facility. I felt as if I was receiving the V.I.P. treatment.

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.