A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assia Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Assia Bromberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assia Bromberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bromberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Barnert Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bromberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Assia Bromberg practice?
Dr. Assia Bromberg practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists, Fair Lawn Pulmonologists, Fair Lawn Critical Care Practitioners, and Fair Lawn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.