A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assif Rozovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Assif Rozovsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assif Rozovsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozovsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rozovsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Assif Rozovsky MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Assif Rozovsky practice?
- Dr. Assif Rozovsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Assif Rozovsky practices Gastroenterology near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Brick Gastroenterologists.