A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Assif Rozovsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Assif Rozovsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Assif Rozovsky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozovsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rozovsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozovsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Assif Rozovsky practice?
Dr. Assif Rozovsky practices Gastroenterology near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Manahawkin Gastroenterologists.