A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A. Elizabeth Bloze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A. Elizabeth Bloze, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloze
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bloze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. A. Elizabeth Bloze, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloze graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloze has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A. Elizabeth Bloze MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A. Elizabeth Bloze practice?
- Dr. A. Elizabeth Bloze has 2 office locations.
Dr. A. Elizabeth Bloze practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Physiatrists and Van Nuys Pain Management Doctors.