A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asteria Saquin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asteria Saquin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saquin graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Saquin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Park Plaza Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saquin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asteria R. Saquin practice?
Dr. Asteria Saquin practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.