A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Astrid Desrosiers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Astrid Desrosiers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desrosiers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desrosiers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Astrid Desrosiers, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Desrosiers graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Desrosiers has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Astrid Desrosiers MD and MPH is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Astrid Desrosiers practice?
- Dr. Astrid Desrosiers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Astrid Desrosiers practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.