Dr. Astrid Gutsmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Astrid Gutsmann?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Astrid Gutsmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017

I AM BASING MY 5 STAR REVIEW ON Dr. Guttsman only NOT the front office.

December 29th, 2016

Over a 3 year period I can say I receive excellent care from this Clinic

Health Team working with Dr. Astrid Gutsmann try very hard to give quality care and treatment for each patients' need. It does require some patience as Dr. Gutsmann is well known and is in high demand

November 4th, 2015

best thyroid doc in dallas

Doctor Gutsmann is sort of a "one man show" when it comes to care in Dallas. Its not that her staff is bad, its that everyone in Dallas is trying to get in to see her and they are overwhelmed. Once you get in to the room, you will get the best , most intelligent care in Dallas. For hormones and thyroid, you are wasting your time in Dallas going elsewhere. Her husband is constantly trying to improve their processes, but honestly her waiting room is filled with folks who have graves or lives destroyed by hashimotos. If you are looking for a quick visit with someone who doesn't know what they are doing, go elsewhere. If you want someone who is a 4 star EXPERT in hormones and thyroid balancing, She's the best in Dallas.

April 20th, 2015

Great Dr.....front office needs training

I LOVE Dr. Gutsmann! She is GREAT with a super caring honest and open bedside manner. Having said that, while her office staff IS professional, they just never seem to know what's going on OR how to move people in and out of the examining rooms. Dr. Gutsmann needs to instill some of her German efficiency in the workings of her front office staff!

February 14th, 2015

She listens!

She is the first doctor that ever listened me!! She will actually listen to you and allow you to have a part in your own treatment! I love her! She is fun to talk to and has a great bedside manner.

February 2nd, 2015

Great Doctor, incompetent office staff.

Astrid is the most careing, smart, professional doctor I've ever met. She will work with lower income patients who have no insurance. She is serious about getting to the root of the problem and will spend as much time needed to help others. Unfortunately her front office staff are idiots. They don't know how to schedule. A couple of them are rude, none seem to want to claim responsibility for not knowing how to do their jobs. I hate to stop seeing Dr. Gutsmann but unfortunately her idiot staff makes the visits intolerable.

October 17th, 2014

great doctor

Best thyroid doctor in Dallas. Staff does their best to keep up with the demand. If you are able to get in to see her, count yourself lucky and take the time to wait to see her. She will spend just as much time with you as she did the person in front of you, who is probably in worse shape than you anyway.

August 1st, 2014

An hour and a half to confirm I had strep, which I already knew

I was able to get an appointment with the nurse practitioner the day I called since I just needed a strep test. And she was fine--very nice and gave me accurate information. But I had to wait over an hour just to be called for the throat swab. People who arrived after I did were seen and finished before I was even seen! I guess they don't "like" first-time patients. Then of course one has to wait for the rapid culture results, so it was an hour and a half before I even saw the nurse practitioner. Ridiculous!!!

December 26th, 2013

I like this doctor!

Referred by my pharmacist. Dr. Gutsmann is a caring doctor. She listens, and give a clear explanation on the follow-up of labwork. I liked her so much that I sent my daughter to her, who is now too old for her pediatrician. My daughter really likes her. She accepts walk-ins. and cash customers. I have insurance and had no problems with them filing. Phone calls were returned quickly by the nurse. The staff at the front desk could improve. I find I spend lots of time waiting in doctor's offices and at fast food restaurants.

May 17th, 2013

Very pleased with Dr. Gutsmann

I have been very pleased with my experience as a patient of Dr. Gutsman. She has helped me deal with post-menopausal issues - especially hot flashes - by prescribing bio-identical hormone replacements. They've worked great - any issues I was having are completely dealt with. She also impresses me in other ways: sets a great example in diet & exercise, very friendly and personable, as well as very genuine in her comments and advice. The one area that is frustrating is the unnecessarily long wait times for appointments. This could be a symptom of the positive things I mentioned - if she's taking time with me, maybe she's also taking time with other patients. If there was a way to fix this problem, I would be 100% satisfied.

April 23rd, 2013

Changing to a new family doctor... very disappointed in service.

Front office staff is horrible and not very friendly and the wait time is ridiculous to see the doctor. We have been to 4 different office visits in the last 7 months and on all occasions we had to wait almost an hour to been seen.

April 18th, 2013

Doctor is good, but getting an appointment and wait time is horrible

Like: Doctor is good. Explains everything and all Dislike: -Wait time at the reception -Have to wait long time to get an appointment