A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Astrid Liland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Liland graduated from Universitetet I Oslo.
Dr. Liland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Astrid Egner Liland MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Astrid E. Liland practice?
- Dr. Astrid Liland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Astrid Liland practices Anesthesiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Anesthesiologists.