A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Astrid Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Astrid Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Astrid Morrison, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Astrid Elizabeth Morrison MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Astrid E. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Astrid Morrison has 10 office locations.
Dr. Astrid Morrison practices Radiation Oncology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Stillwater, OK.
See Tulsa Radiation Oncologists.