A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Astrud Leyva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Astrud Leyva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Leyva graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Leyva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Astrud Lorraine Leyva MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Astrud L. Leyva practice?
- Dr. Astrud Leyva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Astrud Leyva practices Internal Medicine near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Galveston Internists.