A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asuncion Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asuncion Acosta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Acosta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asuncion Agustines Acosta MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asuncion A. Acosta practice?
- Dr. Asuncion Acosta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asuncion Acosta practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, TX.
See Richardson Internists.