A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asunta Moduthagam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asunta Moduthagam is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moduthagam graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Moduthagam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hospital and Health Centers - Chicago
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asunta Tiburtius Moduthagam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asunta T. Moduthagam practice?
- Dr. Asunta Moduthagam has 1 office location.
Dr. Asunta Moduthagam practices Family Medicine near Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Heights Family Physicians.