A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asutin Tyrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asutin Tyrer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyrer graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tyrer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asutin Roy Tyrer MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asutin R. Tyrer practice?
- Dr. Asutin Tyrer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asutin Tyrer practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and West Memphis, AR.
See Memphis Surgeons.