A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aswini Choudhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aswini Choudhury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhury graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Choudhury has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aswini Kumar Choudhury MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Aswini K. Choudhury practice?
- Dr. Aswini Choudhury has 1 office location.
Dr. Aswini Choudhury practices General Practice near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel General Practitioners.