Dr. Asya Benin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asya Benin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Asya Benin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2016

My experience with Dr. Benin is the worst I have ever had from a doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone. I called to make an appointment, and she herself hung up on me. Her assistant was very rude as well; not patient at all either. Someone recommended me to Dr. Benin and I expected a lot better, but I will not ever make another appointment to see her. I do not trust someone like her to be my doctor.

July 1st, 2015

The stuff is very rude, they hanging up on patients. Seriously, it was the worst chose i made in my life.

April 18th, 2015

If you have time to spend well...

This is your place. my first time there i waited 2hrs just to see the doctor and i was there early there were only 5 people in front of me. But as i was waiting there were patients just walking in off the street and heading inside to see the doctor. i thought maybe it was an emergency even though is most offices they make the ppl without appointments go last. I tried to stay positive the first hour. Then it continued into the second hour and the other women inside were just watching tv and reading there magazines acting like this was normal. So i sucked it up. going on 3HRS! i was angry just as i was getting ready to leave they call me. cant charge my insurance if i haven't seen the doctor i guess. Everyone is courteous while asking you to wait. But during my second visit and after sitting there for another 2 hrs i have had enough i got up even though they asked me to wait and walked out. I have never before in my life come to a doctors appointment on time and had to leave 3 hrs later twice. this was just ridiculous. If you have the time to waste, wanna spent 2-3hrs reading a book watching a russian movie with no subtitles this is the place for you. I'd never go back.

May 18th, 2014

already too old, lost memory

doctor forgot about very important test for me

October 7th, 2013

Ms.

Just the best. One of the kind. Caring,highly professional, staff is great. It is doesn't matter how do you feel,after the visit you feel much better. Dr. spent a lot time with you and is not leaving until you satisfied. Thank you from button of my heart.

April 10th, 2013

Horrible!

The customer service here is terrible. The russian secretary is extremely rude. I called to schedule an appointment with the Dr and she requested that I bring in copies of my lab work. I told her that I didn't have it because it was with labcorp and labcorp doesn't give results to patients in NY state. Only your doctor can request the results. This lady told me she had more important things to do and hung up on me!!! I repeat, DO NOT GO THERE! TERRIBLE! JUST HORRIBLE!

November 17th, 2012

Good DR. long wait and rude staff

My mother has been seeing DR. Benin for many years. She is very knowledgeable and does the job well. The wait is absolutely outrageous you can be waiting for 3 hours to see a dr. The office staff are not pleasant and it seems that they need a better organization.

April 10th, 2017