Dr. Asya Segalene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Asya Segalene?

Great Doctor!

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Dr. Segalene was very caring and worked to help me create a plan to improve my asthma and allergies that worked for me.

Best allergist!

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Dr Segalene is my favorite doctor to visit. Always a pleasant experience that starts with a friendly office staff greeting me. Dr Segalene has changed my daily comfort and made it easier to breath. Dr Segalene is an exceptional physician, very caring and thorough. She always explains everything in depth, I truly feel that she cares about my health. I always leave feeling well educated and with a good plan for treatment. She is so knowledgeable and truly the best physician involved in my care.

Unprecedented attention to detail and quality of care

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Boy, no doctor ever spends so much time with the patient as Dr. Segalene. Explains everything and makes sure you really get it. Same goes to the treatment part.

Office help - not helpful

Posted on September 19th, 2012

We are relocating and looking for a new doctor for our son. I called here and Nancy immediately started asking about payment and insurance. Not what do you need or is there a problem. When I determined this was not a primary pediatrician and asked her for a suggestion for a local primary she had no suggestions. Guess all this doctor is interested in is money.

Posted on February 11th, 2012

Dr. Segalene has been treating me for years with excellent care. She listens to my concerns and always prescribes a treatment that works! Her staff is cheerful and very helpful!

Posted on April 21st, 2009

Dr Segalene was very courteous and knowledgeable, and her staff were very helpful. She tested me for a wide range of food and environmental allergies, and gave specific and useful recommendations on how to deal with the ones I tested positive for.

Posted on March 1st, 2009

Dr. Segalene was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She was able to answer some questions that have been bothering me for a long time and put my fears to rest. She was also very prompt, which is a rare trait in the medical profession.

Posted on February 23rd, 2009

Dr. Segalene has a special touch with children. She is knowledgeable, kind and very helpful. She takes her time to listen to you and address all your issues, not just write a prescription and move on to the next patient. We are very lucky to have her as our doctor.

Posted on August 31st, 2017