A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asya Trakht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asya Trakht is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asya Trakht, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trakht graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Trakht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asya Trakht MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Asya Trakht practice?
- Dr. Asya Trakht has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asya Trakht practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Brewster, NY.
See Mount Kisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.