Dr. Asyia Ahmad Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Asyia Ahmad?

Wonderful GI Dr

Posted on August 16th, 2016

A terrific dr. Knowledgeable and patient

Worst person ever

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Negative attitude , long wait while she is kidding with the staff, no bedside manner, and worst of all she diagnosed me wrong , ending in 3 colonoscopy that was all avoidable. Will never see her face again .

Posted on July 13th, 2010

My son had spinal cord surgery about three ago now and I was referred to Dr. Ahmad. We were able to get a quick appt. really did'nt wait long to see Dr Ahman. Her office staff are courtesy and when I finally met with Dr. Ahmad I can't say enough good about her diagnosing my son's problem, bedside manner and spending enough time with me. I find her to be an EXCELLENT doctor and would refer her to others in need.

Avoid

Posted on July 1st, 2010

After having two appointments canceled by Dr. Ahmad I traveled over an hour to my appointment which was at 3 p.m. I checked in and then over heard a staff member inform Dr. Ahmad that I had arrived. Dr. Ahmad replied that she thought my appointment had been canceled. She was informed I was in the office. I was about ten feet away from her. She was informed by the staff the office policy was that if I was there she needed to see me. She replied, that if she had to see me she would, but she was going to make me wait quite a while before she would see me. After she left I told the staff that I would never let a physician with her attitude and lack of human kindness treat me. I paid for the parking, paid about $8 in tolls and took the hour plus drive home.

Posted on April 25th, 2017