A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ata Mazaheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ata Mazaheri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazaheri graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Mazaheri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ata Mazaheri MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ata Mazaheri practice?
- Dr. Ata Mazaheri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ata Mazaheri practices Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.