Overall Review

3.4

November 13th, 2015
Dr.Motamedi is always attentive,his staff is very helpful and kind when helping patients. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a dr. In the Olney area!

November 11th, 2015
Simply the BEST!
Have been a patient of Dr. Motamedi for several years. I highly recommend him for anyone seeking a compassionate, knowledgeable and caring doctor.

May 24th, 2015
Why can't I depend on you?
very amiable doctor, but spends 5 minutes, asking what do you want (RX); that's after 1st consult, which Is longer. doesn't consider individual circumstances. is afraid to prescribe adequate dosages despite prior indications by previous providers. happy to see you for 5 minutes after that. Staff do rest. Taken back quickly, where you sit in empty office waiting for longer than the time dr. sees you. Rarely examined other than most basic data (B.P. Chest). Friendliness from Dr. on 'how Good you Look". Often doesn't seem to respond to medical requests (i.e. for P.T). Will write an RX if asked, but have routinely been told to try and get another dr. to write the Rx.

November 26th, 2013
In my 53 years of life, he is the best family doctor I've ever come across. He treats you like a family, listens and pay attention to details. He spends time with his patients and is never in a hurry to send you out even if the waiting room is crowded. At one time, I took my son to the emergency room at night for an infection. He kept following up with the ER Doctor and came that night to see my son even though he was off duty. The following week end, he called to check on my son. In my presence, I've seen his nurses accept patients that do not have a co-pay or insurance. To this doctor, money doesn't matter. All what he wants is make and keep a patient healthy and happy. The world would be a better place if we have tons of his kind. I've referred a lot of my friends, family members and co-workers to him and they all say the same thing. There is nothing like having a kind, caring, courteous family doctor who treats you like one of his own and with empathy. HE IS THE BEST

August 9th, 2013
Paralegal
It is easier to make an appointment than to seen at your scheduled appointment. Every scheduled appointment, I sit in the waiting area for at least 40-45 minutes. Dr. is slow getting to you but fast to get out of the room. He always want to test you for unrelated issues to bill your insurance. He never follows up after a visit. But if you call and leave a message, someone else will call you back. I find that unprofessional because I don't know who I am talking to and sharing my medical information.