A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ata Salek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ata Salek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salek
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salek Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salek graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital Houston West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ata Tom Salek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ata T. Salek practice?
- Dr. Ata Salek has 1 office location.
Dr. Ata Salek practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.