A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ata Salek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ata Salek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salek
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Salek Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Salek graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Spring Branch Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital Houston West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ata Tom Salek MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ata T. Salek practice?
- Dr. Ata Salek has 1 office location.
Dr. Ata Salek practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.