A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ata Ulhaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ata Ulhaq is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ata Ulhaq, FACEP, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulhaq graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ulhaq has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ata Ulhaq FACEP, MD, and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ata Ulhaq practice?
- Dr. Ata Ulhaq has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ata Ulhaq practices Emergency Medicine near New Castle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Panama City, FL.
See New Castle Emergency Physicians.