A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atara Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atara Schultz, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atara Schultz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Schultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atara Batsheva Schultz MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Atara B. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Atara Schultz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atara Schultz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Teaneck Internists and Teaneck Endocrinologists.