Dr. Atara Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atara Schultz?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Atara Schultz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2016

Awful

This doctor is by far the rudest doctor I've ever come across. Horrible bedside manner. Very dismiss and uninterested. No follow up with test results. Stay away.

November 14th, 2015

Terrible!!

Terrible bedside manners, never examined me quickly sent a bill for nothing I was in her office all of 10 minutes. The staff appeared very uncomfortable around her Dr. Schultz

October 26th, 2015

Wonderful Dr and staff.

September 10th, 2015

Diabetes now much better thanks to her!!!

I have had wonderful visits with Dr Schultz. She works with me to help me manage my Diabetes and it's really been helping! I can't recommend a better doctor when it comes to managing Diabetes, and I have seen a few before her that were not as thorough or dedicated.

March 25th, 2015

Awful, Dismissive, Rude

Awful. Ignored years of medical history, doesn't believe in adrenal insufficiency, yet cited last reason for bloodwork as adrenal insufficiency.

February 24th, 2015

Hashimoto's

I read these reviews and I they seem to echo the experience I had with her being aloof. I thought it was just me.

January 2nd, 2015

Do not waste your time with this doctor!

Terrible doctor, disappointed I wasted my time. I have never experienced such a disinterested and unprofessional doctor. I have never written such a poor review for a doctor but thought I should warn people not to waster their time. I had a bit of a cancer scare which is why I went to her for an opinion from a specialist. She actually told me my regular doctor was "over-reacting" and wanted to put me on a diet pill without even asking me about my diet, etc.. Her attitude was so terrible. There was no examination, she just typed on her computer at her desk. I felt like she was surfing the internet because she didn't want to be bothered by me. I went to another endocrinologist who could not believe Dr. Schultz said my doctor over-reacted over my test results and scans because they are pretty serious and something to be closesly monitored!

December 10th, 2014

While Dr. Schultz is very intelligent and a thorough doctor, she lacks the bedside manner that makes a Doctor a 10. ZERO, I mean ZERO personality. She doesn't really try to engage her patients - just very clinical. Not sure if it is really her personality, or if its bc she is trying to prove herself since she is generally light on years experience. She often has her office call to give information which leads to much frustration bc her staff really has no clue how to answer any follow up questions. Bottom line, she is a decent Doctor to see if in your insurance plan and you are in need. If you need warm and fuzzy, she is not for you. I have tried to find another endo, but I feel really excellent ones are few and far between in this area that take most insurances.

March 8th, 2014

Excellent office

The service is always friendly and courteous. Doctor Schultz is always easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. And what is so pleasant is they never leave you waiting past your appt time.

August 15th, 2013

Rough Around the Edges...

First, this doctor made us wait for her, and then when she called us in to see her, she made us wait for her even more, while she finished typing something on the computer, for at least 15 minutes. Maybe the office overbooks its appointments , I don't know. Second, she was completely unsympathetic and dismissive, and I felt like I had to beg for tests and/or referrals to figure out what was wrong with me. Third, I was notified by her office that my test results had come back, and that she would call me to discuss them, but I am still waiting ... I know she is young, but seriously?? If you choose to work in a vocation where you are dealing with the public, you need to know how to treat people. Otherwise, you should go work in a research lab...

August 23rd, 2012

Dr Schultz is very thorough with her exams and diagnosing. She made sure I understood my diagnosis and what I need to continue with.

July 10th, 2012