Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Atara Stahl
Dr. Atara Stahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Stahl is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center. Dr. Stahl has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Atara Stahl has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Atara Stahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Gordon Strauss
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
New York, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Jonathan Tobkes
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
New York, NY 0 mi11