A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atashi Mandal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atashi Mandal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandal graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mandal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atashi MD Mandal MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Atashi M. Mandal practice?
- Dr. Atashi Mandal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Atashi Mandal practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Whittier, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Pediatricians.