A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ataullah Arain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arain
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arain Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arain graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Arain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rml Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ataullah A Arain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ataullah A. Arain practice?
- Dr. Ataullah Arain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ataullah Arain practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Family Physicians.