A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ataullah Arain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arain
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arain Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arain graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Arain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rml Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ataullah A Arain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ataullah A. Arain practice?
- Dr. Ataullah Arain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ataullah Arain practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Family Physicians.