A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ataullah Arain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arain graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Arain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Rml Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ataullah A Arain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ataullah A. Arain practice?
- Dr. Ataullah Arain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ataullah Arain practices Family Medicine near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Family Physicians.