A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ataur Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ataur Rehman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ataur Rehman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Rehman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clay County Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ataur Rehman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ataur Rehman practice?
- Dr. Ataur Rehman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ataur Rehman practices Internal Medicine near Ashland, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Anniston, AL.
See Ashland Internists.