A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ateeq Haseeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ateeq Haseeb, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ateeq Haseeb, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haseeb graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haseeb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Member of Mercy Medical Partners
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ateeq Ahmed Haseeb MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ateeq A. Haseeb practice?
- Dr. Ateeq Haseeb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ateeq Haseeb practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Sylvania Neurologists.