A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ateeq Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ateeq Rehman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Rehman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rehman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ateeq K. Rehman practice?
Dr. Ateeq Rehman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Allen Park, MI.
See Southgate Physiatrists.