A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ateeq Rehman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ateeq Rehman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rehman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rehman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ateeq Rehman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rehman graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Rehman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ateeq K Rehman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ateeq K. Rehman practice?
- Dr. Ateeq Rehman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ateeq Rehman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Allen Park, MI.
See Allen Park Physiatrists.