A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atef Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atef Nagib Hanna MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Atef N. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Atef Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atef Hanna practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Memphis Pathologists.