A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atef Labeeb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atef Labeeb, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labeeb graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Labeeb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atef W Labeeb MD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Atef W. Labeeb practice?
- Dr. Atef Labeeb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Atef Labeeb practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Dunmore, PA.
See Easton Pathologists.