Dr. Atef Morkos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Atef Morkos?

Such an Amazing Dr.

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I had a Kyphoplasty done to repair my fractured disk. The procedure went very well. Dr. Morkos and his staff were very thorough. I ended up with zero pain after the procedure. He followed up with me a week after the procedure, which I thought was excellent. I recommend Dr. Morkos to anyone who needs this procedure.

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr. Morkos is a very caring and intelligent man and makes you feel at ease when the proceedure is done.

Posted on March 24th, 2013

Excellent bedside manner, thorough and professional, answered all my questions and took the necessary time. Great pain management doctor.

One of the Best

Posted on February 16th, 2012

Great, pro, and very friendly Doctor.

Dr. Morkos through my eyes

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I am a long time pain sufferer. I have had several doctors that have maintained my morphine infusion pump, but until I saw Dr. Morkos, I don't believe I have ever really been cared for. He is knowledgeable, kind and caring. I feel very blessed to have found him at Kaiser Permanente.

Posted on January 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Morkos for past 4-5 years . First time with a herniated cervical disk . After 6 previous Epidurals with 2 other Doctors for same problem I got Dr. Morkos and after one epidural and almost 5 years ago I have had no problem with the cervical disk. This is why I insisted on seeing him when faced with my Spinal Stenosis Problem before and after surgery. During that period I have had total of 5 Epidurals and was made fully aware that it was not a cure but a means to ease the pain. On each occasion it did so for 3-6 months . Dr Morkos has and will continue to be my first choice and has always acted in a totally professional manner . I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Morkos to any of my friends who needed this type of service.

You have found the right Pain Doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2011

Under my employer health plan, I am a Kaiser member. 2 years ago, I was referred by their Physical Medicine dept, Dr. Peter Young, to go and visit Pain Management. Through diagnosis, I had a gradual deterioration at my Sacro-iliac joints. I had stiffness at the lower back every morning when I woke up. And I am only a little over 50 years old. I saw Dr. Morkos. He showed me the X-ray, modalities of proposed treatment and prescribed different medications to help me ease my un-comfortableness. I found him to be caring, monitored patients progress and listened to your concerns. He is conscientious and you can tell he has the health care personality in addressing the patients needs. I have seen him for 2 years with my epidural injections, which have allowed me greater flexibility after each treatment. Living in pain at old age may be un-avoidable. But at least, I am enjoying the relief that Dr. Morkos has been able to provide with his great staffing team. Dr. Markos also has a pleasant demeanor. I will recommend him highly to anyone who has pain issues and you will be treated with respect and care.

My back pain is under control!

Posted on December 5th, 2011

After 3 years of terrible pain, I had tried all the normal fixes. Chiropractor, heat, cold, acupuncture, spinal decompression, physical therapy and had an operation on my spine, etc. Nothing helped and I was in constant pain. I finally found Dr. Atef Morkos, and after examination and confirming my acceptability, he installed a spinal stimulator in my back and immediately I started feeling better and the pain began decreasing. It has been nearly a year now and I am back to working as I did years ago, and am feeling great. I highly recommend this doctor and his staff to anyone with chronic pain problems such as I had.

A very positive review of Dr. Morkos

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

I do not understand the previous review of Dr. Morkos. My experience is just the opposite. He provided diagnosis and treatment both for hip problems and back problems, with appropriate success. I eventually needed hip surgery for which he provided great pain management care. My only complaint was I wished I had gotten more help in getting off the pain meds.

Posted on May 15th, 2016