Dr. Atef Wasef MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Canton, OH

3.9

March 23rd, 2017
Horrible Physician!
I have seen this doctor a few times and everything was going good till I had an allergic reaction to an injection. It was very scary and I had to be taken to the hospital. The next time I saw him they did a drug test. The drug test was negative and I was drooped from the program. I did not understand why. I even said I would bring my pain medication in so they could see I had it. I honesty think he dropped me because he is scared I am going to get a lawyer.

March 6th, 2014
dont go to him
Funny how lawyer only has good thing to say about this doc? He does not take time to listen to patient, an put me on a medication that is giving bad side effects. I contacted him an disregarded my concern an the major side effects the script said to contact the doc on immediately should side effects occure. It was apparent he cared less though my mind is going insane. he's been a doctor too long take care anymore find another if you want appropriate medical attention !

December 5th, 2011
No compassion!
I have seen this doctor a couple of times. He discharged me from the practice because I had a negative drug urine test. I told him i did take my medications, but he would not take me back as a patient. I had a hair folicle test done and it showed my medication levels over 3 months and he still did not take me back. He is a poor excuse for a Doctor. I thought people in the medical area are there to help heal Its seem all he likes is his 1200 dollars per injection.

August 1st, 2011
BAD BAD BAD DOCTOR
THIS DOCTOR SHOULD NOT EVEN BE PRACTICING MEDICINE..I WAS REFERED TO HIM BY MY INSURANCE FOR PAIN RELIEF..HE KEPT GIVING ME INJECTIONS WHEN IN FACT MY ...

July 2nd, 2011
lawyer
strong man and prossicinal in his work

February 23rd, 2011
I have recommended several people to this dr for pain mgmt and all have been pleased with his care. I could not work without getting my epidurals. I am glad they were there for me.