A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atefeh Hosseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atefeh Hosseini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atefeh Hosseini, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hosseini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atefeh Hosseini MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Atefeh Hosseini practice?
- Dr. Atefeh Hosseini has 4 office locations.
Dr. Atefeh Hosseini practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA and Houston, TX.
See Hayward Pediatricians and Hayward Neurologists.