A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Atefeh Hosseini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Atefeh Hosseini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosseini
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hosseini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Atefeh Hosseini, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosseini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hosseini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Atefeh Hosseini MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Atefeh Hosseini practice?
- Dr. Atefeh Hosseini has 1 office location.
Dr. Atefeh Hosseini practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians and Oakland Neurologists.