Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Michael on Apr 13th, 2015

Great Doctor and top staff

Jan 27th, 2015

He saved my husbands life ... A great Doctor.

Competant and caring show details Competant and caring
by Steve on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Kartsonis' office arranged a visit on short notice, and he went the extra mile arguing with my insurance company on the phone to get an MRI scheduled ASAP. I have never experienced the level of genuine concern and care from any other doctor that I have from Dr. Kartsonis. He is a very friendly, personable guy, and clearly very good at his job. He treated me with respect as well as concern, and spent quite a bit of time talking with me to understand my history, lifestyle, and specific complaints. He is the best doctor I have ever visited.

Wonderful, talented physician show details Wonderful, talented physician
by Gary on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Kartsonis is truly a warm and caring doctor with a wealth of medical knowledge. He takes ample time explaining the diagnosis and going over alternative treatments. My wife and I would trust no one else with our gastrological issues.

Good GI Doctor show details Good GI Doctor
Apr 23rd, 2013

Knowledgeable and good communicator. Personable and very caring.

One of the Best Doctors I Ever Had show details One of the Best Doctors I Ever Had
Oct 30th, 2012

I've seen lots of doctors for my many medical problems and he might have actually saved my life. I highly recommend him.

The best! show details The best!
by Paul on Jan 15th, 2010

If you ever need a gastroenterologist, run, don't walk to Dr. Kartsonis. He came in to work on New Year's weekend to perform a GI procedure on me when I was very ill and spent as much time with me as I needed before, during and after the procedure. He is great!