Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
by B on Sep 8th, 2016

First impression was compassionate, however was talked into a colonoscopy which I did not want since my ct scan showed diverticulitis & knew this meant an increased risk for perforation of the colon (which I reminded him of my friend who experienced this after he had scoped her & two days later was in ER needing surgery & a colostomy bag for the next year). I Called & cancelled appointment for procedure & was told by nurse he would not have me as a patient & therefore would not prescribe antibiotics to treat my diverticulitis flare up since I was not doing a colonoscopy. This felt like blackmail! Being a retired nurse myself, I was definitely not impressed with assistants on the phone after being spoken to in a very condescending manner. I'm happy to say I am not going back there.

May 28th, 2016

Best staff and doctor experience I have. Love them.

Direct pay not accepted show details Direct pay not accepted
by Jeff on May 10th, 2016

I wont know how good he is since I was told that paying direct is not accepted. Must have an Insurance company. ( I've saved a lot of money by paying direct) guess the compassionate side of the reviews I've read must be singular in nature , since I experienced little compassion.

The Best Experience! show details The Best Experience!
by Spencer on Jun 28th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Kartsonis above all!

Incredible show details Incredible
by Greg Dedic on May 25th, 2015

Incredible Dr and staff

by Michael on Apr 13th, 2015

Great Doctor and top staff

Jan 27th, 2015

He saved my husbands life ... A great Doctor.

Competant and caring show details Competant and caring
by Steve on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Kartsonis' office arranged a visit on short notice, and he went the extra mile arguing with my insurance company on the phone to get an MRI scheduled ASAP. I have never experienced the level of genuine concern and care from any other doctor that I have from Dr. Kartsonis. He is a very friendly, personable guy, and clearly very good at his job. He treated me with respect as well as concern, and spent quite a bit of time talking with me to understand my history, lifestyle, and specific complaints. He is the best doctor I have ever visited.

Wonderful, talented physician show details Wonderful, talented physician
by Gary on Nov 21st, 2013

Dr Kartsonis is truly a warm and caring doctor with a wealth of medical knowledge. He takes ample time explaining the diagnosis and going over alternative treatments. My wife and I would trust no one else with our gastrological issues.

Good GI Doctor show details Good GI Doctor
Apr 23rd, 2013

Knowledgeable and good communicator. Personable and very caring.

One of the Best Doctors I Ever Had show details One of the Best Doctors I Ever Had
Oct 30th, 2012

I've seen lots of doctors for my many medical problems and he might have actually saved my life. I highly recommend him.

The best! show details The best!
by Paul on Jan 15th, 2010

If you ever need a gastroenterologist, run, don't walk to Dr. Kartsonis. He came in to work on New Year's weekend to perform a GI procedure on me when I was very ill and spent as much time with me as I needed before, during and after the procedure. He is great!